This course is designed to enhance the English communication skills of professionals who do not have English as their first language and want to increase their competency in the language. This course can also be tailored to native English professionals who want to develop their mastery of business communication.
WHAT YOU WILL EARN, LEARN AND GAIN?
This Career: Learning English in a Foreign Language Course has been designed by experienced English Language specialists and can be tailored to the requirements of the student. This bespoke course is normally delivered with a skilled tutor.
The goal of the course is to help professionals excel at English communication within an organisation to optimise their function within the company.
Participants must have an intermediate level of English as a minimum.
- When the student completes this bespoke course, they should be able to:
- Comprehend English Terminologies as in articles, reports, graphs, tables and presentations
- Summarise data, compare and contrast points of view effectively
- Interpret and interact in business-related English conversations, announcements and presentations including those made over the telephone
- Participate in conversations and meetings in business contexts
- Deliver presentations
- Use language skills to influence others and promote their point of view
- Write Business English using formats that are current and common in business communications including letters, emails, memos and minutes of meetings
- Present themselves for interview in a business setting