A highly interactive and experiential 1 day programme designed to empower individuals with the essential skills to manage stress and boost performance.
What will you Earn, Learn and Gain?
Stress and poor mental health are some of the most common causes of long-term absence from work, with 12.5 million working days lost through work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2018 alone. The Job Bank Stress Less programme begins with a facilitated session that helps participants get to grips with why stress management is important for personal well-being and enhanced performance levels. They will learn the signs and symptoms of different levels of stress and map themselves on our ‘Human Performance Curve.’
- Why stress management is important for personal wellbeing and work performance levels
- Identify the difference between good pressure and bad stress and its impact on performance
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of bad stress
- How to apply the Five Ways to Wellbeing in order to Stress Less
- Practical tools to help decrease personal stress levels and reduce the risk of stress-related absence
- Achieving the Growth Mindset
1 Day Workshop